Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o., registered at 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672. (“us”, “we ”, or “our”) operates the website and is the controller of your personal data.
We have the following non-disclosure policy relative to your personal information:
- When Best-Custom-Essays, in the course of providing writing assistance to customer, collects personal information from those customers, it does not disclose any of that personal information to any third parties.
- Our academic writing service does not disclose personal information of customers to their assigned writers. The customer provides instructions to his/her writer for custom writing orders, and customers and their writers do have direct contact; however, the writer and the customer are only known to one another by numbers.
- Personal information that a customer provides during the ordering process is only used for contact purposes, and that information is only known by support and administrative staff. Such information is name, email address and a contact phone number.
Use and Collection of Personal Information
The following personal information is collected from you, when you use our essay and paper writing service:
- Name, email address and telephone number
- Site identifiers, when you establish your personal order page – user name, password, and your on-site account number
- History of your preferences for ensuing use of our online custom essay and paper service
We use gather personal information for the following:
- To give you alerts regarding an order in progress or completed
- To send you confirmation of your order placement or completion
- To send you information that you have requested
- To respond to questions or issues you have relative to our service
- To send you information about special pricing offers and other new features
- To send you our newsletter
We also collect aggregate and anonymous information as you use our site. Such information is collected by most retail websites, and includes the following:
- Your IP address
- Your browser type
- The pages of our site visited and the length of time on each pate
- Your operating system
We use this information collectively for the following purposes:
- To enhance our website and its features
- To inform marketing decisions and practices
- To perform other related research and analysis
Customer Choice to Opt Out
At any time, a customer can opt out of receipt of our newsletter or other marketing and informative alerts and emails. There are “unsubscribe” instructions whenever you receive one of these alerts or emails. A customer may also contact our customer service department to opt out.
Sharing of Information
If we should use another company to provide services such as order delivery, we will only share personal information for that task. We do not sell your information to any third party, as is often the case with cheap price services that profit from such sales. Our profit only comes from custom writing paper and essay products for our customers.
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- When we believe it is necessary to prevent suspected fraud or other illegal activity, to dispute chargebacks, and/or to protect our corporate rights
- When any legal or governmental entities provide documents in demand of it
- If Best-Custom-Essays.net should ever become involved in an acquisition or a merger. In such instances you will be notified by email of any change of ownership, and you will be given the option to remove your personal information from our systems.
- When you request or give permission for your information to be shared
Third Party Cookies
Web beacons are tiny electronic images that are used to tell us how our site is used, and, as well, to tell us if our newsletters and/or emails have been opened. This collected information is anonymous and is collected to help us improve our services and our marketing.
Links to Websites Housed on our Website
Retention of Your Information
The company will keep your personal information as long as your personal account with us remains active. If you wish to close your account, simply notify us, and your personal information shall be deleted from our system. If there is a pending dispute or legal action, we will retain your information until those issues are resolved.
We guard customer information with firewalls and other security measures, and our practices are standard for the Internet retail industry. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security, because it is not possible. Even Bank of America experienced a security breach.
Social Media Features and Widgets
We do have some social media features on our site such as the “like us on Facebook” option or widgets which are buttons that allow you to “share” information from our website pages. During these activities, aggregate information may be collected, such as you IP address and your visitor traffic on our site. Privacy policies of the companies hosting these features apply, not ours. If you have concerns, do not use these features or widgets.
Customer Feedback and Testimonials
We encourage customers to provide feedback on our custom writing services and we may post customer testimonials on our site pages. In no case will we ever use your full name or any other identifiably personal information when you provide testimonies and comments that we publish. You have the option, when providing feedback, to ask that your comments not be posted, and will honor that request.
Updating Your Personal Information
At any time, you may change your personal information. You may add additional email addresses of phone numbers, or change them if they are now incorrect. You may also delete all of your personal information from our site at any time. You may do this through your personal account page or by contacting our customer service department.
We do not allow use of our service to anyone under the age of 13, nor many anyone under the age of 13 buy any custom writing product from us. Therefore, we do not collect information on anyone under the age of 13 knowingly. Should we discover that an individual under the age of 13 has provided personal information, we will delete it immediately.
If you have any questions regarding any provisions of this policy, please, contact us as indicated on the site.